What I do
Once you have read this (10 DISGUSTING FACTS ABOUT FAST FOOD) it is unlikely that you would want to go to eat at a fast food restaurant again. These unbelievable though 100% true facts are good enough to stop me from going to such places.
- This is actually among one of the worst facts about fast food. The average fast food consumer consumes 12 public hairs in any given year.
- Bacteriophages have been given approval by the FDA to be used on processed food like hot dogs, cutlet, lunch meat etc.
- The cheese available to you In the market that is labeled as processed is just half of what you want (the product) while the rest of the product is additives, chemicals and flavoring that has nothing to do with the product.
- FDA has given approval for an average of 30 insect fragments that includes rodent hair per 100 grams of peanut butter.
- Shellac a product used to give improved shining to the wood and furniture could be a member in your stomach, since it is also used for food product.
- Salad is considered to be the healthiest option among fast food patron, but very little is known about its packing in an antifreeze compound, Propylene Glycerol that is known to cause eye and skin irritation.
- You must not have noticed that that the chicken items listed in the fast food chains contains beefs additives, that is been mentioned as an essence or an extract and is used to improve the flavor and change its health or nutritional stats.
- Every can of coke you consume has a lot of sugar in it, around 10 teaspoon of sugar, which is hell more than your body would want daily. It is just because of an additive phosphoric acid which lowers the level of sugar that you don’t puke out automatically after having the can.
- MacDonald itself uses a bizarre blend of 50 chemicals like those of ethyl acetate, phenethyl alcohol and solvent to match the taste of real strawberry.
- Chicken is the worst of all! It is obtained as slurry of pink paste by a chemical procedure, causing extreme bacterial growth, so it has to be cleaned in ammonia and then have to be added with essence that is more chemicals. Furthermore it is dyed to get the exact color. So just think what you are buying isn’t worth consuming, and think before ordering some chicken nuggets mate.
So what are you waiting for, share this post with your friends.. If you are a fast food freak and now, since you know these disgusting facts about fast food, you certainly need to change your diet.
1. Wheel pose strengthens and lengthens the vertebrae, which increases elasticity and flexibility of the spine. As we age, our spines compress (hence the reason why grandmom lost a few inches later in life). However, many yoga poses, particularly wheel, create the necessary space in the spine to keep young and healthy, and standing tall. 2. Wheel pose strengthens your arms, wrists, abdomen, legs, shoulders and chest, so expect smooth, toned muscles.3. This pose opens up the chest and strengthens the lungs. Wheel is also instrumental in allowing increased amounts of oxygen into the rib cage. Respiration will undoubtedly improve. Studies have shown that wheel induces therapeutic effects in practitioners with asthma. Remember to breathe deeply while holding the posture.4. Wheel enhances the nervous system and improves hormone secretions that keep your body in optimal health. The hormonal balance that is attributed to wheel is said to aid in fertility.5. As you stretch in wheel pose, you remove fat buildup from your oblique area. When practiced regularly, you may notice a slimming effect.6. Urdhva Dhanurasana loosens tight hips, hence, increased hip flexibility.7. Wheel Pose energizes you physically and mentally. Yogis believe it counteracts stress, depression and anxiety. This is due to stimulation of the thyroid and pituitary glands when engaged in the posture. You can definitely feel good about practicing wheel!8. Wheel is a full body pose that can reduce the onset of osteoporosis.9. Wheel pose is said to ignite all seven of the chakras, keeping all the processes of the body in harmony with each other.10. Wheel pose is a heart opening backbend. Heart openers are intended to cure any broken hearts from our past, while allowing ourselves new opportunity for love. Backbends require a bit of vulnerability, but you will soon be shining your heart and light to the world.It is recommended to hold wheel pose for one to three minutes, gradually increasing the time with practice. Don’t fret if you have not incorporated wheel pose into your practice yet, as bridge pose is an earlier stage of the asana that may feel more accessible. Yoga poses, particularly advanced poses, have extreme health benefits but also contraindications. You should perform this pose with extreme caution if you have suffered a back injury, have carpal tunnel syndrome, heart irregularities, headaches, diarrhea or high or low blood pressure.